Ertuğrul Deniz Akbay
Mechanical Engineering Senior Student
Graduate Research Assistant at MARC
Gsm: +90 505 212 93 76
Current Position: Graduate Student in Technical University of Aachen (RWTH)
Mechanical Engineering Department
Rumeli Feneri Yolu, Sarıyer
Istanbul 34450, Turkey
Current Research Projects:
- Research of modeling, designing and production of an artificial organ, heart valves, in a laboratory environment
- Designed and built a vertical flying and landing vehicle with four motor-propeller mechanism which is controlled by a PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) system and an inclination sensor collaborated with a computer program, Simulink.
- Research of designing, analysis and optimization of manufacturing processes and parameters in CNC (Computer Numerical Control) systems and machine tools
- Research of manufacturing of composite materials.
- Koç University , Istanbul
College of Engineering B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- Yıldırım Beyazıt Anatolian High School , Ankara , Turkey
- Modeling, designing and production
- Pulse Width Modulation
- CNC (Computer Numerical Control)
Hobbies and Interests:
- Mastering new concepts, ideas, and practices.
- Planning, communication and presentation.